Credit Reporting: Concepts, Calculations & Conundrums… Clarified!
Instructor: Alexandra Erlich, Regional VP Riverstone Law
Sponsor: Brandy Pietroiacovo, Stewart Title
Location: LAR Classroom
Cost: FREE, includes lunch
CE Credit: 2 Hours
- Is there really a difference between a short-sale and foreclosure?
- Why is the word “dispute” a big deal?
- Is the credit report the consumer gets online accurate? Why?
- How can a score change so much in such a short perior of time?
- What is the best way to build credit?
- Is the Fair Credit Reporting Act really relevant?
- When is a client truly buyer ready?
As a REALTOR there are endless challenges every day. Clients and their credit scenarios are just one of these hurdles. In this 2 hour CE Class you have the opportunity to explore the ins and out of credit reporting. Through this course you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the what’s and why’s in regards to how scores are calculated and why it is crucial to have every client always speak to a lender and/or credit professional. You will learn how small shifts in purchasing, paying and spending habits for your clients mean big differences in their loan options thereby expanding the search and price point you have to work with.
We provide solutions based on FICO scoring per each individual & their unique situation.