Date: Friday, June 19, 2020
Time: 9:30 am-12:00 pm
Instructor: Maine Shafer, JD – Bradford Tax Solutions
Location: Online Zoom Meeting
CE Credit: NONE
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
* LEARN why your accountant can’t “just take” the New 2020 Tax Deductions for you.
* HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2020 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office. More important than ever in today’s uncertain times.
* THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
* Real-Time Stimulus Updates and much more!
Maine Shafer, JD has more than 15 years’ experience as a professional speaker delivering tax reduction strategies on behalf of Bradford and Company, Inc. His strong background in taxes started working for a U.S. Senator on Capitol Hill while receiving his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and continued as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New Mexico and attorney for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission. Maine’s platform abilities have involved not only making tax information clear and usable but also delivering sales and motivational speeches and programs throughout the Western US.