Five Essential (and two remarkable) things you need to know about the New Tax Law!
Date: September 18, 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 11:30 am
Instructor: Maine Shafer, JD, Bradford Tax Seminars
Location: LAR, 420 Kimbark St., Longmont
CE Credit: None
Heres some of what youll learn:
* LEARN why your accountant can’t “just take” the New Tax Deductions for you.
* HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think the great 2019 makeover of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTSeven dentalas a real estate BUSINESS expense!
* LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
* THE New and Improved food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
* Lead by nationally-acclaimed instructor, Maine Shafer, JD
Maine Shafer, JD, has more than 15 years experience as a professional speaker delivering tax reduction strategies on behalf of Bradford and Company, Inc. His strong background in taxes started working for a U.S. Senator on Capitol Hill while receiving his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and continued as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New Mexico and attorney for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission. Maines platform abilities have involved not only making tax information clear and usable, but also delivering sales and motivational speeches and programs throughout the Western US.