Date: Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Time: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Instructor: Sean Moudry, Real Estate Coach
Sponsor: Dana Schnorr, Fidelity National Title
CE Credit: 2 Hours
Cost: $25.00 REALTORS/$35.00 non-REALTORS
NOTE: You must have video capability and have it on during the class to get CE credit.
IMPORTANT: The day before class you will be emailed a Zoom link as well as class materials and guidelines.
In this Class You will Learn:
1) Review the Short Sale Timeline
2) Compare the Short Sale Timeline to the Colorado Foreclosure Timeline
3) Explain what both Agent’s roles are in the transaction.
4) Learn why banks do Short Sales in lieu of foreclosing.
5) Common Seller questions and how to answer them.
6) What due diligence you must do before listing the property.
7) What required documentation do you need to complete a Short Sale.
8) How to write a Short Sale Contract and Short Sale Addendum.
9) How to review a Short Sale Approval Letter.
10) What additional closing documentation do Short Sales need.
When you think of Sean Moudry, think of results. His long and proven track record of success in multiple roles ranging from a Mega-Agent, Recruiter, Entrepreneur and Investor. Sean has high energy, passion, and intuition to guide you to the next level.
Sean began his career in 1995 at the age of 21. Selling 72 homes his first year and being honored with the Hall of Fame ($1 Million in GCI), at his first company, in just over four years. Featured in REALTOR Magazine 30 under 30 in 2002, while maintaining top producer status for over 15 Years
consistently, with annual Individual volume of over $22 million and team volume greater than $40 Million.
Sean is now an Entrepreneur, Investor, and a Coach specializing in helping others build real estate careers and businesses that can grow without limits and provide reliable income.Edit